Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Spring Break!

Oh, it's that time of year again, when we get Spring Break!  I am grateful for this time with my family, sharing new ideas for the future months ahead.  What to plant around the house?  What races to enter?  And hope and pray that here in the Midwest, it does decide at some point, to be SPRING!

Yes, we still have the lake breezes from Lake Michigan, that gives us more snowfall in the winter and cools us in the summer.  But during the spring, that breeze off the lake, has a chilling effect of a northeaster!  We take it in stride and just keep bundling up.

During this time, take a moment to reflect, to re-group as it where to focus on where you are heading in life.  I know, I have a tendency at times to get going and not stop, but really, it's time to refocus on what you find important in your life.  So, stop, take a moment, breathe and then dream away.  Write those dreams down, post them where you can see them everyday and then take that leap of faith and plunge right in.

What am I plunging into?  At this point, I am focus on using my imagination to set new goals in my career and letting my faith carry me to the next level.  That is the fun part, believing in a higher power that will carry you to the next step.

So, my friends, set a goal, write it down, post it and then have faith, believe you will get there.  Picture yourself in that spot and enjoy the journey there!

High Fives and Double Backflips!!

No comments:

Post a Comment